Want to feel important?! Who doesn't?
We have officer positions open! If you think you've got what it takes, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (set subject as the position you are interested in).
- Responsible for working with the President in setting up weekly meetings
- Find and organize speakers for weekly meetings
- Room reservations
- Re-register 49th Security Division yearly
- Act as an aid and liaison to the President in any and all duties, logistics, and responsibilities delegated to the position
Director of Events
- Responsible for working with the Vice President and relevant committees, directors, entities in organizing academic, social, or competitive events throughout the years.
- Responsible for working with the Director of Marketing and Public Relations (and any other parties that may be involved) in planning and deploying effective advertising campaigns.
- Working with the Treasurer to secure funding and determine appropriate funding for events, and being well versed in on-campus/off-campus event funding policies.
- Creating, designing, and implementing all logistics associated with events.
Director of Competitions
- Responsible for finding competitions relevant to the interests of the organization.
- Performing all logistical duties associated with the competition including, but not limited to training/education, registering, and securing funds if needed.
- Working with outside companies and organizations for assistance if needed.